I was really surprised that a lot of people still find this difficult to do.
There are So many ways to Download YouTube videos, but I always stick to savefrom because it is fast, reliable and allows me to download these videos in any format I want it in e.g 3gp, Flv,mp4, and it can even be download in mp3
What you only need do is this:
1. Click on the video on YouTube or any other website you want to download and copy the URL of the video.
Note: the URL is the link on top of your browser or for mobile users using opera mini just type #1, highlight the link and copy it.
2. Open a new tab in your browser.
3. Goto WWW.savefrom net
4. Once the page has opened, there is a box with the arrow
5. Click on the box and paste the link you have initially copied and then click on the arrow.
6. Within a few seconds, the video will appear with a table showing the variously available format for download.
7. Click on any of the formats you want to download and it will start to download the video in that format automatically(a popup will appear asking you to save that file).
Pretty easy right???
I hope you will not have any problems with that anymore.
Download as much as you want and get to watch that video on your phone anytime you like.
Bookmark for more.