Click, Download, Watch and Share With Friends...

Thursday, May 23, 2019

official logo for TBIB

200 Level OUI student electrocuted while charging his phone

» Date: May 23, 2019
Ashante, a 200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, ile ife has been reported dead after he was electrocuted while charging his phone in the night on Wednesday.
Oui student electrocuted
It was reported that there was heavy rain that night and this led to the transformer that powers that area to blow leading to Ashante being electrocuted.

Good post! We are linking to this particularly great article
on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first
comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum
it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to
everything. Do you have any tips and hints for inexperienced
blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.